Sunday, May 18, 2008

Practical Magic for Love



Finding the love you want often feels like magic. There is that special thrill, that feeling of walking on air, and the way you find yourself smiling so much your cheeks hurt.

When I am coaching people in how to find love, there sometimes seems to be a big gap between where they are and the love they want. It often seems that to bridge that gap would require superhuman power, magical intervention, or at the very least a complete restructuring of their whole life!

Some times all the above are needed, and I am here to tell you it can be done. How do I know this? Because I have done that very thing in my life. Through the course of this blog, I have been sharing the path I took in hopes that some of you would find hope and strength in what I have learned and find some tools that will take you to your power, your magic, and that completely remade life.

Recently I have had the opportunity to compile this information in a more cohesive and readable format. I compiled my blog entries into a book so that I could share the tools for finding love to more readers. While putting this together, I edited some, and added some, and made the format easy to follow.

The result is a book by the name of Practical Magic for Love. I would love to share it with any and all of you, and will soon have it available on both this blog and my website. If you are wanting to get a preview copy of the book, please send me an email and I will gladly share it with you.

Here's to magic in life and love, and when you need a parking space!


Marquita




No comments: